Internal Sales Manager - Northampton - Competitive Salary
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Our client, a market leading business in Northampton is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Manager to join their successful and growing team. The role will involve leading a team of Internal Sales Advisors. that are focused, goal driven and understand customer needs
* Monitor the sales team performance to ensure that sales disciplines are adhered too
* Complete annual appraisals and regular PDP's
* Ensure that the sales team receive relevant training
* Develop effective key performance indicators (KPI's) that supports staff development
* Work with the Business Manager to maximise the teams managed accounts, develop customer relationships and new business.
* Work closely with other departments to encourage and support customer demand
Skills / Experience Required:
* Previous track record in managing a busy sales team
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team
* The ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A problem-solving approach to work
* Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* 30 Days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Free car parking
* Training and Development opportunities
* Company bonus scheme
For more information and to apply, please contact Shivani Karia at Search Consultancy on or email with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.