A chance to join an exciting, growing company in a key role that gives you the opportunity to thrive. Our Client is in a period of expansion with a growth of 38% in 2017.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a high performing, experienced Internal Sales Manager who will be responsible for building, supervising and organizing the new sales team. You will be in charge of managing sales by developing business plans, meeting planned targets, reporting to the Managing Director and the Operations Director. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of the sales team. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential.
This is an opportunity to make your mark and develop a career with progression available in a company where you are recognised as a valuable individual.
- Agree with the Operations Director and Managing Director the sales strategy.
- Be involved in the day to day sales in the office
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Setting team targets and making sure they exceed them plus your own targets
- Run weekly sales meeting and staff one to one meetings.
- Training and development of sales team
- Assist with sales team recruitment.
- Ensure sales targets meet company budget projections.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Experience in the leasing sector
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, motivating and people management skills
- Proven track record as a high achieving sales executive
- Excellent monitoring, reporting skills and attention to detail.
- Strong influential skills
- Very self-motivated
- Hungry and driven
- Positive attitude
- Determined and resilient
- Tenacious and creative
- Stable career history
- Sales Team