Internal Sales Manager - Thurrock
- Call centre background ideally
- Experience managing telesales teams
OTE is uncapped and based on team performance. In the past, ISMs have earnt £7.5k on top of their basic in commission
- 25 days’ holiday
- We are just launching a flexible benefits programme. This year there will gym membership discount, and access to hundreds of shopping discounts and vouchers. Towards the end of the year we are sending out a survey to find out what benefits people would like to see in the package with the view to adding a number of the most popular benefits.
- Enhanced Company Pension scheme after 6 months – For every 1% paid by the employee, the company will match x1.5% up to a max of 7.5%, so if an employee makes contributions of 5%, the company will pay 7.5% but if the employee pays 7%, the company will still pay 7.5%.
- Life Insurance upon joining the Company Pension
2 competency-based F2F interviews
***PURPOSE Responsible for managing, supporting and developing a team of Internal Sales Executives in a busy office environment. To manage and review team performance to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded where possible. To ensure effective management of the team in line with company policy and procedures.
• Provide clear objectives for employees in terms of daily activity, weekly, monthly and annual goals and give feedback to ensure that individuals are meeting their targets.
• Monitor staff performance through appraisals, performance reviews, setting personal development plans in order to develop staff and maximise talent potential.
• Identify staff development and training needs and address them.
• Responsible for HR issues including discipline, absence, capability and performance management.
• Develop a culture of ‘team working’ to ensure smooth operations, consistency and process improvements where possible.
• Supervise direct reports in line with company policies.
• Recruiting and training highly effective Internal Sales Executives
• Put in place a telesales strategy to enable the company/team to achieve its targets
• Development and growth of new business
• Prospecting and canvassing for new business and leading from the front by ensuring a high level of your own telesales activity and achieving personal sales targets
• Converting potential leads to appointments
• Co-ordinating effectively with other business functions
• Maintaining and updating a database on clients/prospective clients
• Run weekly phone stats
• Monitor open enquiry levels, ensure enquiries are being closed off correctly
• Manage month end and Navision reports
• Complete CDA/Sales paperwork
• Deal with customer enquiries and grievances that require escalation
• Adhere to and implement the Health & Safety and other company procedures within the office environment
• Promote and actively demonstrate commitment to the company values: Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence and Empowerment.
• Lead a culture of continuous improvement.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Job experience & skills requirements
• Display an excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage people.
• Ability to develop an effective team environment encouraging development and progression.
• Skilled in leading with initiative and inspiration.
• Able to show experience of strong telesales activity and setting the right example for the team.
• Ability to multi task and be able to react under pressure.
• Customer focused with solid experience in Telesales
• Self motivated with strong decision making skills
• They should have a good understanding of the IT package - Microsoft Office
• The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales team manager, with experience of recruiting, training and motivating an internal sales team
• Proven experience in achieving targets set
call centre backgrounds, experience managing telesales teams
- call centre backgrounds
- experience managing telesales teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job