Internal Sales Manager - Asset Finance
£37,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Manager to join our client due to growth.
- Pro-actively call a defined list of brokers/introducers to enable generating sufficient deals to achieve or exceed the targeted business from each one
- Establish and maintain a robust contact strategy for each broker and/or introductory sources to strengthen relationship with each one.
- Take responsibility for chasing a pipeline of deals with the relevant broker and/or introductory source contact to maximise conversion rates.
- Work closely with internal functions to explore and negotiate alternative terms in order that more challenging deals can meet credit approval.
- Fully engage with and sell the value proposition over the phone to broker/introducer contacts.
- Be accountable for ensuring that deals are managed in line with Credit Policy.
- Attend meetings with brokers and/or introductory sources face to face as and when appropriate.
- Act as the main point of contact for these brokers and introductory sources to assist in structuring deals.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues to maximise the business opportunities.
- Achieve new business targets as set out by Head of Asset Finance
- Maintain the company's compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations
You will have a proven track record in Sales Support or Sales in an Asset Finance background.
In the first instance send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'