£18,000 to £20,000
Monday - Friday8.30am - 5.30pm
This is an excellent opportunity to join an interesting organisation in a busy and varied role.
One of the UK’s largest contractors in environmental management are looking to recruit a dynamic Internal Sales person to join their team.
Being able to prioritise your work load is essential in this role as it is a fast paced environment
• Assist with day to day incoming enquiries in line with customer service standards
• Action all sales leads immediately in order to maximise the potential revenue opportunity
• Complete daily reports accurately and on time
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
• Hands-on approach with the willingness to support the diverse admin requirements
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
Abilities and Aptitudes
• Enjoys sales and target driven environment
• Persuasive and a strong negotiator
• Good planning & time management skills
• Able to handle a multitude of tasks
• Ability to listen & understand client needs
• Attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience
• Telesales Sales experience an advantage
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job