Internal Sales - Electrical Wholesale - Bristol
Are you an ambitious individual that enjoys building strong relationships? Are you a strong negotiator wanting to use your excellent communication skills to build a long-term career? Do you have experience in electrical wholesale? If so, our client is looking for an Internal Salesperson to join their growing team in Bristol and it may be just what you are looking for.
The Bristol business is one of the largest in the South West and encompasses a range of specialist divisions as well as their general electrical products offering. It is a great platform to get noticed and the opportunities to progress within this role are very much there to be had.
Join this nationwide market-leading business with a turnover in excess of £1 billion and you will receive a basic salary of up to around £25,000, plus a host of other benefits including:
- Uncapped bonus
- The opportunity to progress within the business and develop a long-term career
- Joining one of the largest electrical wholesale branches in the south-west
- There is very much the opportunity to progress to an External Sales role in the future, which would include an elevated salary and a company car
- Optional membership of an excellent company pension scheme
As an Internal Salesperson, you will:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and suppliers
- Make proactive calls and be able to spot opportunities to grow the business
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
You should be confident, outgoing and motivated by success. You need to be enthusiastic with a passion to learn and progress. Experience in electrical wholesale is essential as you will need a good standard of product knowledge.
Bridgewater Resources specialise in wholesale and distribution recruitment and we pride ourselves on the relationships that we have within this sector and the excellent opportunities that we represent. If you have any questions about this role or would like to find out more please contact James Downing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job