Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, plus benefits & bonus
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Due to some changes internally we now have a new requirement for an Internal Sales Executive join our Commercial Sales team.
To be considered, you’ll have experience of working towards targets/KPIs within a telephone or face to face sales role, as well as strong relationship management skills.
Together is a business that is never standing-still and provides an exciting place to work for someone who likes to deliver to a high-standard and is comfortable with change.
- Increase repeat sales opportunities through contact with existing commercial customers who have loans which have been redeemed, or are due to be redeemed;
- Establish long term relationships with existing customers, contacting them through the entire customer journey;
- Accurately assess inbound enquiries, maximise sales opportunities and understand the customers’ requirements to discuss all available products;
- Assess customer requirements, applications and affordability so that all business is completed promptly, meeting underwriting requirements;
- Manage a sales pipeline ensuring customers receive the required updates and cases fund within desired timeframes;
- Work closely with other business areas to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- A background in telephone or face to face sales;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Experience of working toward KPI’s/targets, preferably in a sales environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good pipeline management skills;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Experience of building and servicing a portfolio of commercial clients would be advantageous.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. Together has established itself over 45 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'