**Internal Sales Executive**
We are currently working with an exciting and progressive client in the York area, who are looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team. This business has been established for over 30 years and is unrivalled in their market...
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Excellent working hours- 33 hours per week due to an early finish on Friday (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm & Fri 9am-12noon)
Up to £25,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Extremely competitive bonus scheme - uncapped!
33 days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Manage and evaluate all inbound enquiries
- Accurately report all new client information on the company CRM
- Maintain contact to aid the conversion of quotes to order
- Build strong relationships
- Accurately forecast potential orders on a monthly basis
- Be the first port of contact for all inbound questions and queries
- Achieve or exceed company KPI's
- Pro-active research and calling to prospective customers in order to achieve company sales objectives
- Account Management
- Nurturing relationships and understanding where the client is at with their project, making productive time specific follow up calls as the project materialises
- Monitoring quotes and following up
- Attend exhibitions as and when required to liaise with existing and new clients.
- Use of social media to aid sales process
- Have telephone based sales experience ideally from a proactive setting
- Have excellent communications skills
- Be motivated, resilient and hungry to hit targets
- Provide excellent customer service
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'