Due to recent and sustained growth, this company who are recognised market leaders in their sector, are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Internal Sales Executive to engage with prospective customers. With core values including delivery of service, success, and customer value, the company are keen to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to support their growth plans. Along with a competitive salary, the Internal Sales Executive will also receive 28 days and company bonus scheme.
To apply for the Internal Sales Executive position, you will have experience in a similar sales role, ideally telephone based in a target driven role. Experience in the construction sector is advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided. What is necessary is the confidence and eagerness to speak to new customers and offer a consultative approach to sales. You must have great customer service skills and a hunger to excel in the role. The ideal candidate will also be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
- Telemarketing and telesales to new and existing clients.
- Booking appointments for field sales personnel.
- Preparing and presenting quotations including follow up.
- Recording activity and responses on CRM system.
- Working with field sales to maximise customer contact time.
- An enthusiasm for telesales, an excellent telephone manner and customer relation skills is considered essential. You have got to enjoy speaking and getting on with customers!
- Previous experience in a similar internal sales role would be useful, but not essential and a systematic approach to sales and a good team player are the most important attributes.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in all forms of IT, including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and aptitude in learning fresh software would be advantageous
Keywords: Sales, telesales, telemarketing, business to business, B2B
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'