Are you great at building relationships over the phone? If so, you will already be tenacious and able to make high volume calls. We will give you a great internal sales opportunity to support our established external sales team. Initially, you will re-searching key decision makers and appointment setting for the external Sales Managers but ultimately you will become a product expert and an established Internal Account Manager / Internal Sales Executive.
BASIC SALARY: £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience.
- OTE: £5k Bonus
- Onsight Parking
- New Internal Sales Team
- Casual Office Dress Code
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Harrow, Edgware, Chorleywood, Abbots Langley,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Internal Sales / Telesales Executive / Internal - Electrical / Construction
Due to the exciting growth plans for our business, we are recruiting for TWO Internal Account Managers / Internal Sales to support the North and South sales teams.
You will be instrumental to promoting our product range directly to businesses across the UK with electrical testing and isolation units. You will need to research key users and managers; Operation Managers, Health & Safety Officers, Category Managers, Equipment Specification Managers, SHEQ and Technical Engineers.
We are ready to add your professional sales experience to our growing sales team. We have installed a new CRM system, so you have all the tools and great products to exceed your sales targets.
Your key responsibilities will be focussed on:
- Outbound calls to existing, lapsed and new customers.
- Recording correct data onto the new CRM system and tracking future opportunities for orders or appointment opportunities.
- Working as a team to grow and optimise the sales to end users or large service / maintenance teams of our technical equipment.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Internal Sales / Telesales Executive / Internal - Electrical / Construction
When you join our established business, we will give you in-depth product training and an allocated area to develop and grow with your external Sales Representative.
We require you to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate previous sales skills of selling into a B2B market and ideally have worked with a technical product.
- Be a self-starter and able to pro-actively canvass and become established in a growing, fast-paced market.
- Become a product and industry expert. Keen to achieve individual sales targets and set KPI’s.
- Confident over the phone and demonstrate previous success in building relationships and growing sales.
- Can think outside the box and quickly build rapport to get past call gatekeepers.
A long established and trusted brand currently undergoing exciting growth plans and investment into new products. January / Feb 2020 will be a great time to join our growing sales and marketing team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
- Job Titles: Telesales, Telemarketing, Internal Sales Representative, Internal Account Manager, Inside Sales, New Business Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive,
- Selling into: B2B, C-level, Health and Safety, Ops Directors, Service Managers, Head of Engineering, Plant Managers, Site Managers,
- Knowledge of: (ideal but not essential) 18th Edition, Wiring Regulations, Health and Safety Standards for the UK, Electrical Isolation, PAT Testing,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: KA15872, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'