Internal Sales Executive (science A Level required)
£25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
Global CTS is working with a strong SME who requires an enthusiastic sales professional in a predominantly office-based role, reporting to the Head of Sales. This person will sell products to existing and potential customers, working as part of a team managing a geographic territory. We are looking for someone who can provide a high quality customer experience. The role entails both commercial and technical aspects of the sales process. This person must have a passion for selling, but must also be able to organise and plan the team sales activity.
There will be extensive contact with customers, primarily by telephone and email but will involve some customer meetings both in our facility and on-site visits. You will work as an equal team member with an external Technical Sales Executive to manage a geographically defined sales territory, maximising our sales opportunities therein. You will be qualifying and responding to our sales leads, organising quotations, sales information, demonstrations, samples and evaluations, and recording sales processes.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop regional sales as part of a team
- Meet agreed sales growth and gross profit targets
- Win purchase orders in line with sales strategy from both existing and new customers
- Be a strong, contributing part of our Sales Driven Culture
- Maintain internal sales processes
- Build and enhance relationships between our customers and our company
- Conduct oneself according to our Company Values
- Maintain and grow our business with our existing major accounts
- Management of new sales leads, including qualification, response, recording and follow up with the objective of securing purchase orders.
- Assist external Technical Sales Executive in making appointments and meeting the Sales Team targets
- Send quotations, pursuing these to purchase orders
- Meet with customers and prospects who visit onsite and occasional offsite visits
- Maximise the opportunities from our existing customer base
- Prospect for new customers within key target growth areas
- Negotiate pricing within predetermined parameters as agreed with the Head of Sales
- Report on competitive activity and recommend actions where deemed necessary
Job Specifications (Skills and Experience):
- Technical - must have a science qualification, preferably to 'A’ Level as a minimum
- Professional demeanour and attitude, outgoing and friendly
- Organised, focussed, sales driven, excellent telephone manner
- Whilst a technical background is required, the most important quality is an ability and willingness to learn about and understand our products
- Credibility and reliability - make realistic commitments and live up to them
- Comprehend SME conditions and creative use of resources in an entrepreneurial environment
If you are keen to apply, please contact Jenny.
Global CTS Limited
In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself. No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'