Reporting into the Internal Sales Manager your primary responsibilities will be:
• Attainment of the Telemarketing division yearly forecast through pro-active telephone calls. Increasing sales year on year for ultimate maximisation of sales.
• Managing the daily figures for the Telemarketing division, and reporting these to the Internal Sales Manager.
• Assist the Internal Sales Manager in the reduction of the graded stock holding through promotional activity.
• Promote special offers / promotions to the Telemarketing customer base via telephone and email.
• Taking orders from customers in a business to business environment.
• Inputting/ processing sales orders on the system to a high degree of accuracy achieving business KPI’s.
• Providing a service of excellence to all customers and internal work colleagues.
• Speaking to internal colleagues in relation to pricing, stock and availability.
• Working within strict guidelines.
• Maintenance of telemarketing board.
Basic salary of around £20k with a profit share bonus on top.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'