This market leading electrical manufacturing and distribution business is looking for a proactive Internal Sales Executive to join their dynamic team in Luton. On offer is a starting salary of up to £22,000 plus lucrative bonus and opportunities to progress.
You'll be joining a leading electrical and lighting products manufacturer and distribution business belonging to a global group of companies who employ over 1,500 people across the UK. With a year on year growth and a UK turnover of over £35 million, they are an established business with a fantastic reputation. They are a key supplier to the UK Electrical Wholesale market and export to Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will be developing and maintaining relationships with the business' well-established client base. After immersing yourself in the industry and becoming a product expert, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving targets through speaking with customers over the phone and email
- Managing existing accounts, identifying new opportunities and maximising profitability
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Working closely with the external sales team
- Providing excellent customer service and cementing the company's status as the supplier of choice
How You'll Be Rewarded
As a company that values their employees and rewards their efforts, you'll receive an initial package including:
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
- An impressive uncapped annual bonus related to your performance and that of the business
- Opportunities to progress to field sales
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
If you have some sales experience (preferably within the electrical wholesale industry or similar distribution industries) and want to progress your career, we want to hear from you! We are looking for proactive, self-motivated and confident salespeople with excellent communication skills.
Think you have what it takes? Submit your application today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"