Are you able to build and maintain strong business relationships?
Do you want to want to work in a modern office environment for a business that will give you fantastic training and mentoring to allow you to grow?
If the answer to the above is yes, then you need to read on to learn of a fantastic new opportunity we are recruiting for now!
Our client is a very successful software provider who have had continued growth and success over the duration of their existence, and are now looking to expand further.
As part of this position you will be expected to:
- Generate qualified leads and/or appointments for the Sales Consulants to work with
- Build rapport with customers via telephone and electronic communications
- Using the company database, you will create new business relationships, and maintain and grow those that are already existing
The experience you should have from previous roles includes:
- Previous sales experience – this is ESSENTIAL and MUST be B2B
- Influencing and Negotiating Skills
- Working towards achieving targets / KPI's
What will you get in return?
- Circa £20,000 base salary
- £25,000 OTE (realistic in year 1) (Uncapped commission scheme)
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extensive mentoring and professional training
- Career Progression Opportunities
So, after reading through, if you have the required experience in B2B sales and you're looking for that next amazing role, apply now to be considered. Don't miss out.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job