Fantastic training and induction will be provided with a full introduction to the products you’ll be working with developing your knowledge on an ongoing basis.
Key duties of the Internal Sales Executive;
• Understand customer requirements and potential opportunities, matching these with the product portfolio and offers.
• Business development of territory specific customers that includes quoting, sample follow up and telesales.
• Generate market information on quantity, pricing and competition for a predefined range of products.
• Responsibility for progressing and reporting on defined technical sales projects.
• Progressing opportunities for product briefs from territory by regular phone contact and other communication channels.
• Communication with all levels of the business on sales forecasts.
• Support the sales team with their sales activities as required.
• Maintain and record all relevant information on CRM, sales database and Microsoft.
• Analyse lost business reports and refer anomalies to the Management.
• Use internal sales tools to manage and plan potential prospects.
• Maintain and develop sales in specific territory to achieve the target and aspirations of via outbound calls.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years B2B Sales/Telesales/Internal Sales experience.
• Strong and Confident telephone manner.
• Successful track record of hitting sales-based targets.
• Commutable distance within the five towns area.
You will be given an excellent work/life balance working with a fantastic team. Working hours are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 9.00am – 6.00pm. Salary £30k OTE Free parking and 25 days’ holiday per year are just some of the benefits available.
Only those who are extremely driven, pro-active, inquisitive, and commercially minded need apply.
If you want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 01924 203060.or apply direct here.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'