Internal Sales Executive
£21k Basic + Comm (OTE £34k + uncapped)
Cloud Hosting Services
Based: Warrington (WA1) - Free Parking
Office Hours (Mon - Fri)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Cloud service companies. Established in 2006, they have experienced continued success and growth to now include many thousands of SME customers. Their annual turnover has increased dramatically, and they are widely acknowledged as one of the fastest growing Cloud companies in the UK.
Due to continued success, they now have an opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales professional to join the Warrington based team.
We are looking for bright a personable candidate who is capable of signing new business as well as developing existing accounts.
You must be prepared to learn the various stages of the sales process as well as how to profile, prioritise accounts and spot opportunities for growth.
This role will suit someone who is customer focussed with a natural ability for generating additional sales revenue whilst providing a complete one-stop-shop service.
- Managing an existing SME customer base to include dealing with sales queries, making and entering telephone orders, replying to email sales questions, helping customers manage their accounts and answering billing enquiries.
- To pro-actively generate additional sales revenue for cloud based products and services
- This is a full sales cycle role where you will be able to close the sale and raise an order.
- Achieve monthly sales targets i.e. activity and performance targets
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Pipeline management with daily and weekly sales reports
- Current & relevant experience within a similar B2B sales role
- Client Relationships, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation, Computer literate.
- Target / Results driven
- Be a team player with a flexible working attitude.
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV quoting Ref: Grad1605 or contact us
- Cross Selling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'