Our Client Based in Northampton is looking for an Internal Sales Representative to join their existing team.
Summary of Job
To increase company profitable sales by providing excellent customer service on inbound and outbound calls.
To assist and support the Field Sales Team in the UK, to allow that team, to maximize their available time in customer facing sales activity.
Build relationships with Regional Field Sales Team and Wholesalers within designated geography,
Work closely with the rest of the organisation to ensure smooth flow of information, documentation and meeting agreed deadlines.
Work closely with Field Sales and Internal Sales team to ensure smooth flow of information, documentation and meeting agreed deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To understand what makes each customer successful and tailor responses on inbound calls to meet customer needs.
• Ensure sales to existing and new customers are followed up to measure customer service satisfaction and identify possible areas to improve our clients internal processes.
• To work towards achieving agreed financial and activity objectives and targets.
• To feedback market and competitor information to management.
• To take ownership of and resolve customer complaints and issues.
• To raise relevant quotes on time and accurately.
• To ensure area sales rep is aware of all relevant customer activity
• Follow up all quotes within agreed time-scale and log successes and where appropriate reasons for quotes being unsuccessful.
• Escalate any complex / large / difficult opportunities or issues for advice and support.
• Ensure all relevant information is completed and updated on Sales Force and LV system
• To be pro-active in making outbound calls for sales enquiries and lead generation
• Proven Sales Experience
• Organised and able to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Target Driven
• Good IT skills
• A confident and determined approach
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* To always both physically and mentally present yourself in a professional manner.
* Communication will be made through the following methods:
* To answer the phone in a polite, consistent, enthusiastic and efficient manner, always bearing in mind the Company’s professional image.
* To perform other duties as requested by your manager
* To be flexible with working hours
* To pro actively participate in meetings
* To ensure the health, safety and welfare of the team by adherence to company safety policies, guidelines and instructions.
* To ensure that the department operates effectively within budget and to establish a regime whereby costs are continually driven down.
* To ensure that the quality ethic is adopted throughout the department with regard to individual’s attitudes, words and deeds.
* To ensure that effective communication channels are created and maintained to immediate superior, subordinates, peer groups and all other departments as required.
If you feel that you have the skills & experience required for the role please send your cv to the email address attached.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we can only respond to successful applications. Therefore if you haven't heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job