INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Distributor of thermoplastic sheet
£24-27k Basic (basic negotiable dependant upon experience) plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a leading distributor of thermoplastic sheet, rod and tubing servicing the fabrication and signage marketplace. Owned by the global leader in the manufacture of acrylics, the distribution team is well placed to deliver excellence in supplying and supporting their customers.
The company is expanding and has exciting opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic Account Managers to join them at their new Branch in Leeds. If successfully recruited you will experience a first-rate working environment, free on-site parking as well as numerous other benefits.
This is an internal sales role. You will be responsible for developing new accounts and managing existing opportunities across the North of England. You will be dealing with fabricators and sign-makers as well as other targeted markets.
The role will involve the management of existing accounts working towards set targets in addition to the development of new business. You will work from an existing database and will also be expected to contact dormant accounts with a view to inspiring fresh commercial activity. You will also be involved in general administrative responsibilities and other tasks such as placing of orders, handling quotations for customers using company pricing policies, cutting optimiser, and CRM system - Conqueror. You will provide exceptional customer service and build long term relationships with key contacts.
You will also be involved in -
• Ensuring service levels meet customer demand whilst minimising costs.
• Work collaboratively with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager Work as part of a team with common goals.
• Identifying and reporting any new sales opportunities within the current customer base and highlighting any new potential markets.
• Observing all aspects of Health and Safety within the sales and warehouse environment.
• Carrying out any other duties as requested by the Sales Office Manager or Branch Manager
• You should be focused, open minded, a good communicator and confident.
• Will have experience in telephone based sales or account management is ideal.
• Possess the ability to trade and chase business is essential.
• Possess a natural ability to build rapport and develop relationships.
• Will have the necessary drive, experience and acumen to generate sales growth as well as safeguarding relationships with existing customers.
• You will be friendly, easy to talk to and possess a strong work ethic.
This is an excellent organisation to work for. It boasts low staff turnover and a great atmosphere as well as excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV using the attached link.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job