Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive
Elevate your career to a new level…
Due to continued business growth, J&L Elevator Components have an amazing opportunity for a proactive, customer focused individual with drive and commercial acumen, to join their friendly, professional team in St Asaph, North Wales. If you’d thrive watching sales 'going up' as a result of your efforts and have enthusiasm in abundance, then read on to discover a career move that will push all the right buttons.
Who will I be working with?
J&L Elevator Components are a leading supplier of high quality lift equipment for use in the modernisation of existing lifts and in new lift design. They provide a unique solution that enables the business to enjoy repeat custom from its large portfolio of valued customers across the UK.
The company directly attributes its continued success to the close-knit, dedicated team, who benefit from working in a modern open-plan office and have a strong focus on team work and communication.
What will this role of Internal Sales Executive entail?
As an Internal Sales Executive you will receive comprehensive product training and support that alongside your superb people and administrative skills, will enable you to maximise opportunities for component sales. You will then ensure that the order process is followed through efficiently until each sale is complete. You will predominantly take inbound enquiries via telephone and email, however your drive for high performance results will motivate you to contact potential new customers to raise awareness of products and services. Securing new business and ensuring sales are developed in line with targets will also be a function of the role. A typical day may include but not limited to:
- Responding to inbound enquiries, providing accurate and timely quotations
- Communicating with colleagues and suppliers to efficiently identify parts, negotiate prices, place orders, and chase deliveries
- Checking, repackaging and relabelling deliveries
- Contacting existing customers to cross sell and upsell the range of products
- Proactively identifying new business opportunities by following up on warm leads and contacting potential new customers
What will I need to be considered for this Internal Sales Executive vacancy?
- Experience within a customer focused role with a proven record of achieving sales targets
- Friendly, professional and helpful telephone manner
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
- Results driven with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
- Enthusiasm to learn, develop and succeed
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to identify and solve problems whilst working under pressure
- High level of IT literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Accurate and timely data entry and typing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Although not essential, previous experience in the Lift Industry would be highly advantageous.
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of a friendly and supportive team where your efforts and results will be noticed and well rewarded.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000, level dependent on experience. Plus, annual performance-based bonus.
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, complimentary breakfast every Friday, bi-annual team social events, superb opportunities for continued professional development, free on-site car parking and an annual salary review.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 38 hours per week working, 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:30am to 3pm Friday.
Location: St Asaph Business Park, North Wales. Located straight off the A55 and commutable from Chester and the Wirral.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Internal Sales Executive vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer J&L Elevator Components. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer J&L Elevator Components, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job