Recruitment Pursuits are delighted to be supporting a globally established company who have been established for over 90 years and specialise in the steel piping and tubing market, this role is to complement an already successful team and to strengthen the companies hold in a competitive industry.
You will be:
- Looking after a number of active accounts, ensuring that you are on hand to deal with their enquiries and keeping then informed throughout the process from initial enquiry through the despatch.
- Contacting lapsed customers and making them aware that you are now their Account manager and potentially dealing with some previous issues the customer may have had; making it your job to win that customer over and increase the share of potential business.
- Qualifying new sales leads and passing these to the external sales team.
- Ensuing that all orders are logged accurately onto the company SAP system
- Making customers aware of new product offerings through mailshots
- Working as part of a team to ensure all customers orders are delivered on time an in full
We are looking for candidates with the following skills
- A strong grasp of SAP
- An advanced user of excel, able to create pivot table and V look ups
- A background within a manufacturing/distribution, steel industry knowledge is not essential.
- A positive and professional outlook
- Experience in a Sales/Account Management role
- Positive attitude towards customer services
You will need to be:
Excited about the potential to climb a career ladder!
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, friendly, professional working environment, a quarterly bonus, 28 days holiday that increase depending on years service, company pension scheme and free car parking.
This is a great time to join a business with an exciting future.
Immediate start available
- Account Management
- Customer Services
- Microsoft Excel