Job Title: Internal Sales Executive (office-based role)
Salary: £28,000pa OTE (£24,000 - £26,000pa basic DOE)
Our well-respected client with over 40 years in the engineering industry our looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and technically aware Internal Sales Executive to join the team due to significant growth and productivity. You will need to have an insight into engineering practices and specifically mechanical design products.
The main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with technical enquiries from the generic Sales team.
- Taking orders of inbound clients and processing.
- Inputting orders onto Sage 1000 system.
- Answering customer queries or seeking assistance for more complex issues.
- Creating and updating customer accounts.
- Liaising with purchasing department and workshop for lead times.
- Taking payments and processing works orders.
- Adhoc duties as required for business success.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Experience in sales/business development is essential.
- A background in engineering/technical sales would be a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to achieve KPI's set.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly to new situations.
For the right candidate this could be an immediate start with a growing company who have expansion plans ranging across Europe and the US. You will report daily to the Sales Office Manager and Sales Director. You will be expected to comply with company health & safety requirements including ISO 9001 procedures.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Inga on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job