Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Rate of Pay: 22,000 - 27,000 per annum
Are you a customer focused, confident and personable individual? If so I have a fantastic, permanent opportunity for you!
I am looking for an experienced, results driven and energetic Internal Sales Executive to join a lively sales team in Aylesford. This role involves handling customer enquiries and to actively seek sales opportunities by up selling or cross-selling through pro-active target calls.
- To follow up and file quotations issued to check competitiveness and to secure sales.
- To provide feedback on pricing levels to Managers.
- To maintain content and accuracy of sales daybook.
- To assist with project tracking of potential business.
- To answer general customer enquiries, advising product availability, delivery dates, transport schedules, and product lead-times promptly and accurately.
- To deal with customer complaints in a fair and reasonable manner to resolve problems quickly and satisfactorily for all parties concerned.
- To proactively call nil spend/dormant/targeted accounts as requested by Management.
- To respond to telephone sales enquiries, pricing in accordance with current guidelines, to maximize their profitable conversion to orders.
- To receive, examine, and link confirmation orders, advising any amendments necessary to originals.
- To liaise with suppliers on schedules for incoming goods for specific orders.
- Any other duty reasonably requested by management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer Service experience
- Good numeracy, literacy and IT knowledge (MS Office)
- Good team player skills
- Detail conscious
- 23 days of holiday
- Life Assurance plan
- Branch bonus scheme
- Free parking
If you want to apply for this exciting position apply now!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES