Sales Executive needed for small friendly team based in High Wycombe
Your new company
A small but fast growing manufacturing company based in High Wycombe seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their friendly team.
Your new role
- Build good working relationships with customers, managers and colleagues.
- Understand the needs of your customer
- Research the market and related products
- Attend regular training to increase product knowledge
- Respond quickly to incoming emails and telephone requests
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement to fulfil an order
- Follow through the order process to ensure all our customer needs are met
- Make and send accurate product quotations
- Record all customer conversations and project details on the CRM, updating projects and accounts, consistently.
- support and demonstrate the business core values
- other ad-hoc duties as required
The skills required are:
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Positive aptitude for learning and succeeding
- Time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- IT skills essential with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail/meticulous
- Sage experience preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- customer service
- water treatment
- order processing