Free Parking: £21-24K depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an Internal Sales and Customer Services person to join a growing Company based in Sidcup, Kent. They are looking for a professional, pro-active and personable member to join our growing team. The role requires flexibility, initiative and resilience to the pressure of balancing workload and time scales. The role can be fast paced at times with pressures suddenly coming from different angles
The role will include:
- Answering Incoming telephone calls
- Processing and facilitating orders.
- Quotations and follow up.
- Engaging with customers, creating relationship and customer loyalty.
- Anticipating opportunities, creating growth through upselling.
- Monitoring customer spend and performance.
- Customer service administration and follow up - deliveries, returns, equipment repairs etc.
- Processing website orders.
- Sourcing special request and purchasing as needed.
- Progression to leadership of the team. Ability to monitor and distribute the workload and be accountable for meeting goals and deadline
- Able to motivate and encourage and train new personnel
- Coordinate team meetings and collaboration of ideas and improvements
- Lively Personality.
- Fast and proficient with IT and Computer operation.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Team Player.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability and interest to learn quickly.
- Leadership and motivation.
- Good Attitude.
- Upbeat & Positive.