I have a new opportunity available with a client who I am working with on an exclusive basis, for an Internal Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will have a proven sales background with the ability to drive sales and achieve set targets. You will need to be driven, self-motivated and confident on the telephone.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary and commission, excellent benefits, a professional and friendly working environment along with free parking on site. They can also offer you full training and development with good career prospects.
Key duties of the Internal Sales Executive;
- Maintain and develop sales in their specific territory to achieve the target and aspirations of the company.
- Understand their customers’ needs and potential opportunities to better service their requirements with our product portfolio and offer.
- Prospecting for new business.
- Business development of their territory specific customers that includes quoting, sample follow up and telesales.
- Cold calling to obtain defined market research and look to develop new business opportunities.
- To contact potential and existing customers by telephone and generate market information on quantity, pricing and competition for a predefined range of products
- Responsibility for progressing and reporting on defined technical sales projects
- Progressing opportunities for NPD briefs from their territory by regular phone contact and other communication channels.
- Communication with Customers / Principals / Suppliers on sales forecasts
- Track sales against target and provide monthly updates at team meetings.
- Preparation of standard product costings as needed.
- Support the sales team with their sales activities during holiday periods, or as cover when needed.
- Maintain and record all relevant information on CRM, SAGE and the Projects database as defined.
- Occasional visits to customers and travel with the Account Managers as needed, to develop sales skills and customer relationships.
- Analyse lost business reports and refer anomalies to the Sector Business Manager. Also reporting on any trends seen in the market place for referral around the team.
- Use internal sales tools to manage and plan potential prospects
- Ensure sample stock levels are set for efficient supply to customers
- Support Manager in developing and maintaining relationships with assigned principals.
- Ensure appropriate sales tools are available (literature / presentations)
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Business Manager.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job