Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Sales Executive for our Industrial client in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the objective of the role is to provide technical solutions to the company's customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process inquires by phone, fax and email, regarding orders, pricing, shipping, payment terms and product specifications.
- Review and prioritise incoming "Request for Quotes" in line with agreed KPI's set by your manager.
- Provide professional technical proposals and quotations ensuring that contractual, technical and commercial details are accurate in accordance with customer requirements
- Maintain and improve good relations with external and internal customers.
- Manage and monitor the proposal generated throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining corresponding activity and liaising with engineering, production engineering and production planning
- Provide support and assistance to others team members within the Sales Office Team when required
- Carry out any reasonable task that is required by the Company
To be considered for this opportunity. The following skills and experience are essential:
- Ideally hold a relevant Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Multilingual (preferred - distinct advantage)
- High IT literacy essential (Word, Excel, ERP systems, etc.)
- Proven track record within a technical customer sales environment (preferred. Distinct advantage)
- Experienced in selecting components and equipment to Customer specific requirements.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of life cycle cost principles and the ability to create value added proposals
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £26,000 along with quarterly performance bonus as well as excellent benefits.
Candidates who do not possess a manufacturing or engineering understanding will not be considered.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.