Is a specialist value added distributor supplying electronic components including:
Displays, touch screens, connectors, printers, power semiconductors, fans, wireless modules, relays and capacitors to a wide variety of Customers operating in the various markets including medical, instrumentation, industrial, defence, transportation, avionics, telecom.
Among the companies suppliers they represent some key names like Fujitsu, Powertip, Amphenol, Ebm Papst, SCS, and Protek.
To help sustain its continued growth, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced Internal Sales Executive.
Generation and Development of Direct Business
(Focus on Major Customers)
•The generation of new customer prospects and account managing those prospects from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations.
•To look after assigned and existing customers/accounts currently with the company and to develop and increase these accounts accordingly.
•To generate and develop orders as agreed by the Company per annum at margins defined by the Company over an agreed period of time.
1.Management and Development of Sales Office Personnel and their business
• The candidate will be responsible for managing and guiding 2 internal salespersons, 1 telesales and 1 publicity person to help achieve their KPI’s.
• Increasing/improving sales efficiencies to achieve targets.
• Working with Publicity Executive to generate new business.
• Working with Telesales Executive to generate new business.
• Responsibilities will include directing, guiding, motivating and managing the internal sales team to generate and develop sustainable, profitable business as targeted by the Company.
2. Product and Supplier Management
• Responsible for development of business related to agreed Product/Supplier.
• Interacting as required to both maintain and develop Supplier and Product business.
• The candidate will also be expected to give input and participate in developing new areas of business and develop good commercial relationships with our Suppliers.
• The candidate will also be expected to fulfil other duties and tasks as required by the Company.
• The candidate will be expected to contribute to the overall development of sustainable profitable business of the Company
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We requires an experienced sales/business development person with:
• A good knowledge of the marketplace.
• Knowledge and understanding of products, applications and potential customers.
• A technical or other suitable qualification - preferably to a minimum of HNC/HND level.
• A minimum two years of direct selling.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Familiarity with products sold by the company and its marketplace including customers and competitors.
• Some evidence of successfully managing people will be helpful.
• Familiarity with sales databases and processes.
• Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability of a Company.
• An outgoing and presentable manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues, even when under pressure.
• Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
• Ambition to succeed.
To discuss the role in more detail please send your CV via the Reed website and Phil will call you directly with more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job