Internal Sales - Birmingham
£25,000 plus commission
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Executive to join their team in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
To maximize the effectiveness of the sales team by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
· Calling business contacts from the companys CRM system or purchased contact lists to identify sales opportunities that match certain qualification criteria and book appointments for a Business Development Manager (BDMs) or Strategic Sales Executive (SSE) to visit the prospect.
· Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales team with the emphasis on high quality leads
· Target objectives are to average 100 calls per day and generate 5 qualified business meetings per week.
· Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors.
· Proactively follow up with leads generated from canvassing by the sales team.
· Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the CRM system.
· Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business and maintain all records in our CRM tool.
· Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
· Attend Sales/Account Management team meetings to update information and discuss any issues.
· Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice ideas.
Key Skills and Attributes
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent influencing skills.
· Ability to take personal responsibility for own performance.
· Team working.
· A target focused self-starter.
· Competent user of MS Office applications.
· Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM is essential.
· Fluent in English.
If you have Sales experience within the Automotive, Telematics, Telecoms industry providing solutions to clients then this would be a great step in the next direction.
Please email your CV to or call Stacey on to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job