My Stamford based client is now looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join their team. If you are comfortable using the telephone for outbound and incoming calls and able to build relationships with customers, then this role could be just for you. The position will be varied and have elements of sales and upselling as well as relationship building. However, there is no cold calling.
Are you currently working in Customer Service or Retail Sales? Do you upsell within your current job and enjoy giving high standards of customer service? Then you could have exactly the right skills for this position.
To be considered you must have strong communication skills. You must be also comfortable presenting products or services over the telephone as well as dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about the product or company
- Ask questions to understand the customer's requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information within the database
- Take and process orders accurately
- Handle any grievances to preserve the client’s reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet the sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Proven experience as telephone sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs/CRM software and telephone systems
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone
- Ability to learn about products and services and talk about them fluently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Good level of education including higher education .
If you are looking for a local, varied role and enjoy talking to customers over the telephone, then we would love to hear from you.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job