An interesting new position for an INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE has arisen within leading supplier of instrumentation and control systems. The company have enviable client based, supplying many of the EMEA regions most successful manufacturing clients, however there is always room for expansion! Supporting the EMEA Sales team, who offer not only product but solutions to meet clients needs, this role is diverse and will offer the incumbent the opportunity to develop sales skills from lead qualification, to research business with existing and new clients, develop technical knowledge and support clients with product information, attend exhibitions plus a range of sales related support tasks.
reference 19534753 cpmaldon
The duties for the Internal Sales Executive
- Develop the sales pipeline by using the CRM system (Salesforce.com) to pre-qualify sales leads in the EMEA region which have been generated by the marketing activities within the territory
- Undertake research and generate reports for new opportunities for new markets, regions or within the current client base
- Be prepared to learn the product to be able to discuss the products with client where necessary
- Ensure the CRM is updated at all times with client and lead information
- Work closely with the team and the commercial division to produce quotes for business and ensure these are followed through to completion
- Take responsibility for the "demonstration " equipment - sending to clients and tracking back to site!
- Attend the occasional exhibitions and sales meeting in the EMEA
- All other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and education for the Internal Sales Executive role:
A fluency in a 2nd language would be highly advantageous, preferably German, Polish or Russian
Bachelor's Degree or good secondary education results
A proven record within sales or marketing - supporting a technical company
Focused and able to prioritise in a faced paced environment
Analytical - seek ways to improve to leads and methods
Research into new business attraction
A desire to long term move into a technical sales role.
An excellent starting salary of c£30000 + an incentive
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability insurances, life insurance,
Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off (PTO and holiday pay), opportunity to travel
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- business development
- Client liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job