Jagger Talent Recruitment brief;
On average ISEs earn £500 per month commission but it is uncapped PURPOSE
On Submitted CVS can you please make sure you have your pervious employment showing target vs actual regarding your sales figures we cannot submit without this information. You can also add this to your cover letter if that is easier.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided, they would have the ability to generate enquiries for our clients products & services via outbound activity, whilst also taking incoming hire enquiries and converting to order and be able to work as part of a busy internal sales team.
This is a highly customer focused role, being responsible for developing new sales opportunities via outbound activity to increase the customer base and ensure all targets are achieved, whilst also dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new customers to provide a full product and service solution.ob experience & skills requirements
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- Must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
- Previous experience in a telesales role or sales oriented environment where customer contact is regular
- Experience and confidence in cold calling
- Customer Focus
- Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- To work in a team and show the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Demonstrates effective communication both in writing and on the phone
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully close sales over the phone
- Objection handling within a sales environment
- Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
- Effectively prioritises on a daily basis to ensure that targets are achieved
- Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; proactive, focused, and committed
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
- The ability to plan, prioritise, anticipate and reactive positively
- Can work under pressure
Internal Sales Executive will have direct reporting line to the Office Manager/Internal Sales Manager.
Working as part of an Internal Sales team within a regional depot you will provide sales information and support to the Area Sales Manager. Build effective relationships with Operational Support Staff in order to provide the customer with a professional and comprehensive service
Working within an Internal Sales Team in the office, taking incoming sales enquiries from customers and converting to an order. Promoting our clients products and services to both new and existing customers via outbound calls. Account managing regional customers. Main responsabilities
- Actively promote our clients produces via the telephone. Generating sales opportunities to sign up SME accounts below a value of £9,000 per year.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing clients and prospects by phone, email or fax.
- Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
- Handling and processing inbound hire and sale enquiries and ensuring conversion rate at first call meets set conversion targets.
- Have the ability to make outbound calls to lapsed customers and prospective clients.
- Target and bring on board SME company accounts to further enhance our clients client base.
- Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
- Maintain the required volume of outbound calls and maintain agreed standards of response rates on incoming calls.
- Contribute towards achievement of Division EBITDA targets by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
- Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend.
- Closing down lost enquiries effectively.
- Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
- Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
- To work in line with company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
- Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
- Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Pension, Parking, Commission/Bonus
Promote hire products via telephone, generating sales opportunities to sign up SMEs.
- Inbound sales
- Outbound sales
- Generating sales
- SME Accounts