Internal Sales Executive
Salary £18,000 to £22,000 with annual bonus of up to 10% (of Salary)
Working within a team, you will be providing support to team members to meet targets and achieve additional sales Telesales, Business Development and Account Management. Previous experience essential in a sales/customer service role and a good telephone manner required
- Research, investigate, cold call and follow up potential customers, products and service contracts.
- Qualifying prospects, to ensure sales visits are optimized.
- Making appointments for field sales representatives.
- Follow up calls on targeted campaigns.
- Responding to incoming sales calls.
- Maintaining company CRM database.
- Administering direct marketing activities.
- Closing orders.
- Working with field based Sales Managers on their major contracts and key accounts.
- Managing and building on existing relationships
- Ad hoc work on company projects as required
- Sales / Customer Service experience essential - Would benefit from having undertaken a telesales role in the past as need to be comfortable following up on cold / warm leads.
- Good communication skills / telephone manner.
- Ability to understand the basic technical aspects of the range of products and services. Previous technical experience will be an advantage, but is not essential, as training will be provided.
- Self-motivated and able to respond to the varied challenges of working for a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Sector: Sales
- Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 with annual bonus of up to 10%
- Reference: 1216
- Job Type: Permanent / Temporary
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service