Job Title: Internal Sales
Location: Wembley / North London
Salary: £20-25k basic salary plus bonus scheme
Brief Job and Company Description
- Our client is UK owned Lighting Manufacturer with its Head Office located near Wembley, North London
- The company believe strongly in the future of LED lighting for its energy saving and helping to protect the environment
- As a company they are continually developing the product range and looking towards the new up-and-coming technology
- This is an Internal Sales role, working Monday to Friday from the Head Office location near Wembley.
- You will be answering the telephone to manage enquiries, take orders over the telephone and by email.
- In this Internal Sales position you will also be cold calling Electrical Wholesalers and Distributors throughout the UK.
- You will also be carrying out "warm" calls to clients that have a previous relationship with the business but are not currently trading.
- Calling client to discuss promotions and marketing follow-ups will form part of your regular work.
- An essential part of the Internal Sales role will be creating quotations for clients and following up on those in a professional manner.
- General office duties will need to be carried out, helping out the other members of the team as required.
- This role offers great career progression, in time you will be trained in other areas of the business to gain promotions.
For this position you MUST have the following
- You must have experience of working in Internal Sales, Telephone Sales or within a call centre and have a fantastic telephone manner.
- A good attitude and strong work ethic is vital to your application, our client needs someone who is hard working and trustworthy.
- It is essential that you have strong administration skills and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are essential to this Internal Sales role.
- You need to have a 'first time right’ attitude and be able to multi-task, working well without supervision and be a reliable individual.
- A desire to learn new product information and about the technology in the Lighting Industry is essential.
For this position you will IDEALLY have the following
- Ideally you will have experience of the sales with a Construction based product, however this is not essential.
- Knowledge of Lighting or Electrical products would be fantastic but is not a requirement.
What you get in return:
- £20-25k Basic salary plus Bonus Scheme
- 20 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job