Your main purpose of the role will be to assume responsibility for the sales, business development, technical support, and service for the relevant product range.
Main Tasks: (The list is not exhaustive. Training will be provided where necessary):
- Responsible for achieving the Company’s sales targets and margins.
- Produce a sales development plan for the RPR, covering short, medium and long term objectives.
- Meet the Company’s objectives/key performance indicators in respect of this role, and report as required.
- Actively and tenaciously seek out new business opportunities.
- Prepare, submit, follow up and report on quotations
- Promptly respond to customer requests, in a professional and efficient
-Liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and provide specialist technical back-up, or training where required.
- Maintain on the Company’s behalf, customer records and ensure that they are regularly updated.
- Assist senior management in the preparation of budgets, for the RPR.
- Offer with suitable discretion discounts within the limits authorised by senior management and recommend any special pricing strategy which may be required in competitive situations.
- Be aware of the Company’s competitors and their product ranges, and monitor and report on competitors’ activities and pricing strategies.
The ideal candidate for this role will firstly have a proven Sales background and although an autonomous role working as part of a team in a friendly environment is key to this business successes over the years. You will have a great attitude and to be able work with a range of people.
Due to the nature of this role you will have come from a technical or electrical background of some sorts to be able to grasp technical issues and terminology and you will also hold a full UK driving licence.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business