Job Title: Internal Sales
Location: Wembley / North London
Salary: £20-35k depending on experience
Brief Job and Company Description
- Our client is a specialist distributor of lighting products who work with all the major lighting manufacturers.
- Working alongside clients ranging from small house builders to very large Contractors and M&E Consultants.
- The company can provide a product only service up to a full design service, including the full lighting design service.
- As a business they also have a full testing facility were new products can be fully trialled and tested before offering the product to any customer.
- This is an Internal Sales role, working Monday to Friday from the office location near Wembley.
- You will be answering the telephone to manage enquiries, take orders over the telephone and assist the other people within the business.
- In this Internal Sales position you will also be cold calling Contractors, M&E Consultants and Facility Management businesses.
- You will also be carrying out "warm" calls to clients that have a previous relationship with the business but are not currently trading.
- An essential part of the Internal Sales role will be creating quotations for clients and following up on those in a professional manner.
- General office duties will need to be carried out, helping out the other members of the team as required.
- This role offers great career progression, in time you will be trained in outside sales and will progress to an External Sales Engineer role.
For this position you MUST have the following
- You must have experience of working in Internal Sales, Telesales or within a call centre and have a fantastic telephone manner.
- A good attitude and strong work ethic is vital to your application, our client needs someone who is hard working and trustworthy.
- It is essential that you have strong administration skills and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are essential to this Internal Sales role.
- You need to have a 'first time right’ attitude and be able to multi-task, working well without supervision and be a reliable individual.
- A desire to learn new product information and about the technology in the Lighting Industry is essential.
For this position you will IDEALLY have the following
- Ideally you will have experience of the Electrical Wholesale Industry, however this is not essential.
- Experience of selling products to Contractors, M&E Consultants or Facility Managers would be highly beneficial to your application.
- Knowledge of Lighting or Electrical products would be fantastic but is not vital.
What you get in return:
- Basic Salary of £20-35k depending on experience
- 21 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- 4% matched pension scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme