Neville and More is a successful and rapidly growing company, providing creative primary packaging solutions to support the growth and development of consumer brands. You will see the results of many of our projects in well- known high street retail outlets.
Our key markets include Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Personal Care, Food, Beverage and Household.
Your key role as an Internal Sales Executive is to build long-term relationships with clients and prospects in order to generate profitable sales.
This is achieved by:
- building a comprehensive knowledge of the profile, products and needs of each individual client or prospect by researching, initiating and maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the relevant people.
- identifying the key decision makers within each client or prospect company and maintaining accurate, up to date details on our marketing database.
- identifying/uncovering problems and opportunities with clients and prospects in order to suggest solutions.
- maintaining a constant awareness of any new products and matching these to those clients and prospects who would find them of interest.
- using your detailed knowledge of client/prospect profiles to send targeted product samples to stimulate interest and result in increased sales.
- promptly following up samples with a phone call enquiry and note useful information.
- dealing efficiently with any incoming sales enquiries from your clients/ prospects in order to secure orders.
- generating creative ideas to grab the attention of your clients/prospects to result in profitable sales.
Your objective is to convince your clients and prospects, by your continuous attention, proactivity and actions, that you are the 'go-to person’ in the marketplace that they need to speak to for any of their primary packaging needs.
The main qualities we are looking for in this role are tenacity, proactivity, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, enthusiasm, telephone communication skills, listening skills, natural curiosity and ability to think on your feet.
Relevant and on-going training will be provided for this varied role which provides an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and to build and develop a career in a Sales Executive/Business Development role.
Hours 8.30am-5.00pm weekdays and up to 33 days annual paid leave.
Benefits include competitive starting salary (£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience), company profit sharing scheme and excellent pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job