Internal Sales Executive
£22k Basic + Comm (OTE £30k + uncapped)
Based: Heald Green, Manchester (M22)
Our client is an established software solutions provider. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has a very strong track record of success in the UK over the last 7 years and are looking at International development. A new role has been created for an experienced Unternal Sales Executive to come on board and pro-actively contribute to the ongoing growth of their business.
The primary focus of this role is, on a day-to-day basis, to investigate, research and contact relevant contacts within target accounts to open-up conversations about their product & services from organisations based in the UK. From here you will qualify and find the relevant decision maker, and engage in a meaningful and knowledgeable conversation with your contact to find a potential need or opportunity, with the objective being to generate qualified meetings for the new business sales team.
- Generating leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting
- Investigate, research and contact relevant contacts within target accounts to open-up conversations about their product & services from organisations based in the UK and Global
- Telephone sales to directors and senior contacts in the target market to raise awareness and promote their software solutions
- Book qualified new business meetings with decision makers with the aim of generating new business revenue
- Achieve monthly sales targets i.e. activity and performance targets
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Identify target companies and organisations, through proactive lead generation and use of internal data and information
- Collaborating with field sales teams
- Pipeline management with daily and weekly sales reports
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter
- Identifying and researching new qualified prospects in a vertical target markets
- Assist in E-shot marketing campaigns
- Current & relevant experience within a similar role
- New business focus with the ability to cold call with confidence on the phone
- Client Relationships, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation, Computer literate.
- Target / Results driven
- Have a dynamic and flexible working attitude.
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV quoting Ref: Grad1703 or contact us
- Appointment Making
- Pipeline Management
- Prospecting Skills
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job