Our client, a global business, require an internal sales executive to join their team on a temp-perm basis. The role is based in Central London and the responsibilties will include but not be limited to:
- Take a lead role in pro-actively building sales opportunities using specific channels, to either manage personally, or pass to External Sales Executives.
- Convert owned opportunities to sales to meet set personal sales targets, support other sales executives and Sales Manager in doing the same to meet sales targets.
- Channel expectations and needs from customers, key stakeholders as well as other key players to management and other staff in a manner helping the business to align and adapt our service offerings as well as marketing and communication means to support business growth ambitions
The successful candidate will likely:
- Have demonstrable experience of successful track record in business to business sales in a target driven environment
- Able to demonstrate evidence of successfully anticipating customer needs and expectations
- Be adaptable and looking for a new challenge and a chance to grow in a dynamic and motivated team.