Internal Sales Executive Telecoms
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive (Telecoms)
Salary: £18k-£20k + OTE £26K in first year
Our client based in Lancing is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced growing Telecoms Company.
- Planning and calling new prospects and developing new opportunities
- Scheduling meetings with decision makers
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries ensuring customers receive quotes and orders are processed.
- Maintaining clear customer records on company CRM and provide accurate information to customers and colleagues
- Ongoing account management and growth of customer portfolio
- Listening to customers requirement, creating detailed proposal documents and presenting appropriately to close the sale
- Meeting/exceeding personal sales targets and driving both business growth and reputation
- Experience of working in a Business to Business Sales role
- High degree of self-motivation, ambition and energy
- The ability to exceed sales targets and goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Good level of numeracy
You will receive full product training to support you to learn and develop your knowledge of the Telecoms products and give you the confidence to provide customers with account management service and consultative sales processes.
Our client offers excellent benefits including; 28 days holiday, mobile phone, Private Healthcare Plans, Pension, and a generous commission structure.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'