On behalf of their esteemed global client in the printing industry Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to work out of their facility in East Lothian. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a highly successful organisation which offers fantastic career opportunities and a competitive salary / bonus package.
Key Essentials :-
- Previous sales experience preferably within a printing / manufacturing organisation
- Must be a self starter with good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a requirement for the role
- Ability to challenge and question in order to ultimately satisfy the customer's needs
- Desire and ability to learn and continually develop and improve on new and existing skills
- Strong inter-personal skills, proven track record of working within teams and liaison with clients.
- Good persuasion and communication skills.
- Strong team working capabilities, and a willingness to encourage a team approach to all practices and activities.
- Strong IT skills, with particular competence in the use of MS Office software and the use of web based software.
Main Responsibilities :-
- Identify new and existing key market opportunities and promote the clients various range of services
- Plan and ensure regular customer contacts with existing and potential customers within the designated market sectors whilst establishing key relationships
- Prepare customer quotations
- Identify new market opportunities for the company's products or development opportunities;
- Liaise and provide technical support regarding costing and estimation of services
- Assist senior management with key accounts when required
- Assist with reports and information market sector and customer related information appertaining future business planning.
If you are interested in the above role can you send an updated version of your CV to or call Ross on for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job