Job Role: Internal Sales Executive - Multiple Roles Available
Location: Old Trafford - Excellent Transport Links
Salary: £18,000 - OTE +£24,000 + Excellent Benefits + Free Parking
Are you looking to join a progressive business in a growing financial services sector with no cold calling?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next career step. You will be joining a reputable business with genuine career progression and based with easy access in Stretford.
The business has recently acquired another leading Manchester insurance brokerage which has led to the creation of several new positions at their head office in Stretford.
The business offers a clear and genuine progression route for high calibre individuals wanting a career in a specialist and consultative sector.
This means that there is no "cold calling". The role remains proactive but is highly varied and suits those looking for a challenging commercial role where you can showcase your sales skills but also gain additional skills in other areas of the business.
- Contribute to the overall team sales target and/or objectives through the selling and/or servicing of policies; this may include policy renewals
- Take maximum opportunity to enhance customer experience and exceed expectations, at all times acting in both the interests of the customer and the insurer
- To assist where possible in the support of the team and department, i.e. providing administration support which may include scanning, processing post, cover note issues, marketing activities, data inputting, etc
- Keep up to date with developments in product and market changes in accordance with current market trends and also scheme facilities.
- Actively cross sell across the company
- Undertake specific projects/ tasks as provided by the Team Leader
Some of the benefits on offer are:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 24 days annual leave (rising incrementally with length of employment), + Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Structured training and development programmes, to help you in making the most of your career opportunities
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills within a growing market, in a dynamic business environment.
Please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference NJR: 7598
KEYWORDS: Sales Advisor, B2B, Insurance, New Business, Claims, Commercial, Renewals, Customer Service, telesales, account handler, outbound sales, internal sales, lead generator, financial services, insurance, telesales.