Internal Sales Executive - IT and Telecomms
A unique opportunity has arisen for a growing international company specialising in IT infrastructure, IT solutions and Cloud storage within their sales team. This is a first level sales role and the successful candidate will be trained within their sales academy. A competitive starting salary of £20,000 per annum is being offered plus uncapped commission and full training. You will be on a career progression plan with the expected timeframe for promotion being 12 months.
To be successful you will have a passion for IT and telecoms and new technology. You will be naturally competitive and motivated with a flare for sales. Great communication skills and ability to build rapport with your clients is essential. You will also work hard to achieve results for yourself and the company and must be able to work to set KPI’s.
Your role will include
- Calling new and existing clients to sell the companies product and services (approximately 100 calls per day)
- Maintaining and entering details onto CRM database
- Qualifying and securing leads and where appropriate passing onto the account management team
- Achieve your sales objectives using telephone sales techniques and upselling product base
- Ensuring you work to guidelines and ensure compliance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career in IT and Telecomm sales within a growing international company at the forefront of new technology.
For further information, a full job description and an initial interview, please contact Mercury Talent without delay.
Mercury Talent is a specialist sales and marketing recruitment agency working on behalf of our clients.
- Information Technology
- Retail Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'