Are you looking to develop an exciting career in sales? Do you speak fluent French or German? If so, this is a superb opportunity for a determined and dedicated individual to join an innovative and dynamic company.
This role is based in London, W2, and this is No Call Centre. You will be responsible for engaging with potential customers and developing positive relationships. You will be working in partnership with the Field Sales team to obtain and set face to face meetings
My client is a London based design - led company that has been established over 25 years and operates world-wide providing luxury products for Hotels and Restaurants.
Day to day the role will include:
• Outbound telephone marketing and appointment generation
• Business generation & telephone marketing
• Lead development - identifying and following up new business opportunities
• Client database management
Undertaking this challenging yet rewarding role, you will identify potential new customers, contact them via the telephone and email and establish their needs and requirements. Having developed rapport with the potential client, you will appoint a meeting and work closely with the Field Sales Representatives.
Full training and support will be provided on the products and systems
• Fluent in French or German - essential
• You’ll have plenty of enthusiasm and energy
• You will have previous telesales or outbound sales experience
• Experience of working with a Sales team - supporting field sales
• Working knowledge and experience of the sales order and delivery process
• A 'can do will do’ attitude.
• Target driven
• A strong work ethic.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills are key
• Attention to detail and thoroughness to your work
Does this sound like the role that you have been looking for?
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 DOE - plus excellent bonus potential !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job