One of the biggest names in the electrical wholesale industry is looking for a motivated and sociable Internal Sales Executive to join their successful team. You'll receive a starting salary of up to £28,000 plus a cut of the company's profits as an uncapped bonus.
You'll be joining a £1.2 billion group of electrical wholesale companies who pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers, and employees. Their location in Gloucester is doing extremely well and as such, they are now looking to grow their dynamic team. The group invest in the training and development of their employees and offer plenty of opportunities to progress.
As an Internal Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and suppliers
- Make proactive calls and be able to spot opportunities to grow the business
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
On top of a competitive starting salary of £24,000 - £28,000, you will receive:
- An uncapped bonus, linked to your performance and that of your branch
- Mentoring and support from a strong and friendly team and manager
- Opportunities to progress in the future
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
To be successful in this Internal Sales role, you should be confident, outgoing and motivated by success. You should be a great communicator with the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment. Experience within the electrical wholesale industry or similar (builders merchants, plumbing and heating, wholesale, etc.) is desirable.
If you think you have what it takes, apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job