Our client is an established and globally recognised educational provider that delivers high quality academic, creative and English Language programmes for students, to prepare and advance onto the world’s leading universities. Due to organisational growth, a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive,has become available.
As Internal Sales Executive,you’ll need to be a self-starter, and ideally have experience in a previous sales-focused, customer service environment. You will be responsible for international and domestic student recruitment activity, with a strong emphasis on lead conversion through consultative sales calls. You’ll need to be an active listener, be empathetic at all times, be a strong communicator, and display strong customer service skills.
Your responsibilities as Internal Sales Executive will include but are not limited to;
- Intensive sales activity to meet recruitment targets as outlined
- Ensure that direct sales enquiries and direct applications are converted
- Work closely with regional sales teams to follow-up leads generated
- Collaborate with admissions team to ensure efficient student lead follow-up
The desired skills to execute the role of Internal Sales Executive include;
- 2 years’ experience working in a sales or customer service environment
- Excellent communication and strong consultative sales skills
- Persuasive relationship builder and customer service orientated
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, punctual and highly organised
In return, our client is offering a salary basic of £23,000 + £5,000 OTE, a large number of additional company benefits and excellent prospects to progress within the company.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Internal Sales Executive position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch with Tom, Kayleigh or Liz with regards to your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
- Consultative Sales
- Direct Sales
- Sales Calls
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job