Internal Sales Executive - Construction - Bristol, BS8 3TW
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the largest independent construction aggregate (stone/sand/cement) and waste removal companies. With a huge and expanding reputation in their industry, our market leading client are looking for a motivated and professional Internal Sales Executive to work from their busy Bristol site.
To maintain an accurate sales information system. To collate information and liaise with customers and the sales team, enabling the company to achieve maximum orders at maximum profit. In addition, to ensure that the business is conducted in accordance with the company's quality systems, as defined in the Quality and Procedures Manual. NB - this is a varied role requiring you to provide essential admin/support in additional to telephone sales activity to both new and existing clients.
- To maintain the tender\live records, files or books.
- Receipt, vetting and pricing of all written enquiries (sales representative is responsible for price levels).
- To liaise with customers and establish when tenders become live - to also record contract clients or engineers and architects.
- To establish successful contractors of tenders.
- To establish with contractors all relevant information including who will be placing the order, competition price levels of materials required, specification required, start date and delivery requirements, site contact, name and telephone number.
- To liaise with area representatives with information obtained from contractors.
- Telephone enquiries, receiving and reporting, telephone enquiry pads to be used, quotations raised and processed.
- Specific tasks as directed by sales rep or manager.
- To prepare quotations and negotiate for orders on live enquiries (in consultation with sales rep or manager).
- Monthly update of figures, tender/live orders.
- Liaise with sales team to identify potential new business.
- At least twice weekly, consult with sales rep, although consultation must be kept on a daily basis.
- To promote the company image and develop good customer/company relationship.
- To report to sales rep and manager on competitor activity and price levels.
- In consultation with sales rep, the sales co-ordinator is responsible for collating all sales market information, i.e ABI, etc. and following these up.
- A very driven individual with a good level of MS office skills or experience
- A sales driven mentality or sales experience is essential in this varied role
- A longer term interest in management or into external/field based sales
- A competitive basic salary of £17-19,000
- An uncapped bonus on performance (£4-7,000 p/a expected)
- Other excellent benefits
- 3 week induction learning the business/industry their way
- A forwarding thinking company offering promotional opportunities with success
For more information about this exciting Internal Sales Executive career, please APPLY BELOW.
Telesales Executive, Telesales Consultant, Telesales Advisor, Internal Sales Executive - Construction, Inside Sales Executive, Sales Executive, failand, BS8.
- Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Coordinator
- Telesales Executive
- Telesales Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job