Internal Sales Executive Birmingham
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing national education services provider in a new role. This role is Responsible for contributing to the annual sales target of Entrust.
The sales team are required to deliver increased sales, customer engagement and development though an effective Account Management and Sales function.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Focused on campaign driven tele-sales and tele-marketing.
- Initial contact for new customers and prospects
- Provide Account Management support for specific product and project campaigns
- Provide market intelligence gathering
- Provide appointment making support for Business Development Managers
- Measured on key criteria, including but not exclusively
o Number of calls
o Number of appointments
o Successful Campaign outcomes
o Revenue generated
- Upselling and cross selling - new products and services to existing customers
- Ensuring that financial and commercial sign off requirements are adhered to
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED / DESIRED
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the Education, Facilities Management sector or IT industry
- Experience within a sales, account management and/or marketing environment.
- Ability to communicate and engage decision-makers
- Able to work collaboratively and engage with colleagues
- Flexibility, adaptability and able to manage their own workload
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holidays, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- account manager
- internal sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'