This super Fortune 500 company, who are also market leaders in their field, are looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their Sales team.
Working in a fast paced sales environment, the role will be to drive sales among business to business, and also business to individual customers across many sectors. You will be calling existing clients, lapsed clients and also creating new business from leads that are passed on to you. You DO NOT have to find your own business leads.
Full product training will be given but you must have the desire and passion to want to build a career in sales and account management.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls from customers.
- Negotiating to win business and cross selling associated products.
- Making outbound calls to grow sales.
- Liaise with Sale Reps, Customers and Suppliers
- Costing of orders and deliveries
- Issuing information and processing orders from customers
- Dealing with queries relating to orders and costings
- Create ad-hoc sale reports
- Updating orders, prices and order confirmations in the Company’s systems
- Assisting with month end processes
- Update stock levels and report figures to customers
PERSON SPECIFICATION REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- A passion desire to build a career in sales and account management and strong customer service skills and experience
- Excellent Customer services experience
- Good negotiating skills
- Telephone sales experience ideal though NOT essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential
This really is a super position and opportunity to make your career a success in Sales.
Please note, there is an annual descretionary bonus attached to this role on top of the salary.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- target driven
- internal sales