An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Technology Sector! The ideal candidate would have previous sales experience and looking to take it to the next level in their career. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic and attracted by the prospect of uncapped commission then please, read on…
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 per annum + uncapped OTE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30
- Appointment booking by cold calling
- Responding to sales enquiries in a proactive and professional manner
- Producing quotations and processing orders
- Generating new leads and maximising existing business
- General administration duties
- Must have previous sales experience. Working in the electronics industry is preferred
- Good IT skills, numerate and literate
- Driven, ambitious and hard working
- Good judgement and excellent commercial awareness
- Flexible, well organised
- Works well under pressure
What’s in it for you...
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent training provided
- Progression routes available for the right candidate
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job