Internal Sales Exec / Trainee Recruitment Consultant (RP1059-RE)
Location: Lowton, Warrington, WA3 2SH
£17K - £22K Basic + Uncapped Commission (£10K-£20K+) + Pay Rise Incentives (increasing basic salary up to £41K) + Annual Company Incentives + Quarterly Team Incentives + Pension + Benefits
We are a driven and dynamic executive recruitment organisation with a distinct hunger for success.
Having completed a record-breaking year and in line with our growth plans we have recently relocated to a purpose built development on Stonecross Business Park, Lowton, Warrington.
This marks an extremely exciting time for the business and new recruits. Joining the business at this stage offers great prospects and the opportunity to be part of our core team and based on your success there is future potential to gain an equity stake in our organisation.
We have evolved over the past 8 years in to a progressive and highly successful permanent recruitment organisation with an innovative approach to sales and technical recruitment for global/national manufacturers operating in sectors such as Engineering, Construction, Scientific and Electronics.
As a growing business we believe in promoting from within and look for talented individuals who have the potential to become a future leader in our organisation.
Mase Consulting have a 'work hard, play hard’ ethos and offer a fast paced, proactive sales environment for likeminded individuals.
As part of our strategic growth plans and in line with our company re-brand in January we now require three trainee recruitment consultants/ sales professionals with a burning desire to earn.POSITION
Working from our offices in Lowton, Warrington, you will be given the training and support needed to develop a rewarding and successful career within our organisation.
Developing to a 360 degree recruitment role you will be responsible for the complete end to end recruitment process, which will include new business generation and client development.
We operate nationally from our offices in Warrington and support our consultants to develop their own market segment and client base and do not restrict them to operating within a particular industry or geographical territory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking a proactive approach to winning business by following up sales leads and cold calling new companies.
- Developing lasting relationships with senior level decision makers.
- Discussing our recruitment expertise and gaining commitment to using our services.
- Fully understanding client’s vacancy requirements.
- Negotiating fees and terms of business with new clients.
- Writing an informative and attractive advertisement.
- Searching, headhunting and networking suitable candidates.
- Interviewing, assessing and short listing potential candidates.
- Securing placements and contributing to company sales objectives.
Full training will be provided, however the successful candidate will ideallypossess some sales experience and be,
- Based within 10 miles of our office (WA3 2SH).
- Able to demonstrate longevity in employment.
- Keen to work in a proactive new business sales environment.
- Target driven and self-motivated with a passion for success.
- Articulate and a great communicator with the ability to build long term relationships.
- Resilient and have a profound desire to be successful and earn commission.
- I.T literate and comfortable using MS Office and CRM systems.
We will consider fresh Graduates or applicants with a background in Internal Sales, Telesales, New Business Development, Recruitment, Engineering and former Military personnel.
- Cold Calling
- Building Relationships
- Exceeding Targets
- New Business Generation